I'm Back and Miss Computer is better than ever !



What do you do when it comes an all day rain? Me I play in it .. lol
It rained all day yesterday and I loved every second of it. I had mud from my nose to my toes. I pulled weeds & planted till the hubby made me come in ... The kids on the school buses were pointing when they went by in the morning and laughing when they went home in the afternoon. I did a little rain dance for them and I'm betting I am now known as the crazy lady down the street .. lol

I have to say I missed not having my computer BUT boy did I get a bunch of stuff done while she was gone ..

Happy Wednesday ya'll
hugs from Savannah, Cherry

1 comment

  1. Sounds like something I'd do. Plants respond better when they are planted in the rain and weeds pull up easier...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email